November 2, 2021 | PR Newswire
Cynamics Unveils Exponentially Faster, More Powerful Agentless Network Detection and Response
Cynamics, provider of AI-driven Next Generation (NG) Network Detection and Response (NDR), announced...
October 19, 2021 | Authority Magazine
Meet The Disruptors: Eyal Elyashiv of Cynamics On The Three Things You Need To Shake Up Your Industry
Get your product out for real time feedback: One of the things that I’ve learned is that when you develop something, you should try to get it out there as soon as possible to as many potential customers.
September 22, 2021 | Ctech
Cynamics raises $7 million led by Marius Nacht
The company analyzes 1% of network samples to predict the remaining 99% and prevent threats and attacks
October 3, 2019 | Aithority
Cynamics High Network Visibility Offering to Slash Government It and Cybersecurity Costs by 90%
Smart Cities and Government Entities Will Save Millions with Firm’s Innovative, Cost-Effective Network Visibility Solution
November 6, 2019 | Startuphub.ai
This Startup Invented a New AI Technology to Provide Complete Network Visibility for Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructure
A new forecast estimates there will be 41.6 billion connected IoT devices, generating 79.4 zettabytes of data in 2025...